My Song: Titanium by David Guetta empowered me to continue staying strong

mjoannac
I’ve been knocked down by so many obstacles and even people in my life. At every corner of any path I choose to walk, there was always a person ready to criticize me or just make me feel bad. Sometimes they would make me feel like dirt and that I was useless in this world. The song Titanium from the album, “Nothing But The Beat”, is so powerful and it expresses how we should always stay strong and continue standing no matter what comes in our way. When I first heard song, I was in a very sad state, because I didn’t know what I was going to do with my life and everyone just keeps saying I’m not good enough to do anything. I would cry myself to sleep every night and wake up with puffy, sore eyes. The lyrics in the song empowered me to think positively about myself and that I shouldn’t be bothered by these people that are just bringing me down away from my dreams. “You shoot me down, but I won’t fall. I am titanium”, those lyrics are extremely meaningful to me and showed me that I made me feel strong enough to conquer these problems, because with determination, anything can happen. Those people who are knocking me down aren’t the ones that will plan my future, I am. I am titanium.