My Song: "The Good Life"

carloscafe
Adam Gontier of Three Days Grace wrote the song “The Good Life” for the album Life Starts Now. I have chosen this song because my life is just mediocre nothing bad about but nothing really that fun. I have never done anything big and exciting in my life. I have just done what most people do in Eureka, and I don’t want to do it anymore. There is just nothing to do here and it gets old fast. “All I want is a little of the good life all I need is to have a good time.” (Adam Gontier). I want to change that and just have a good time.
I want to be remembered in life for something great and be the person that goes on adventures. I’m currently seventeen and on my eighteenth birthday I plan on going skydiving for the first time. Maybe go on a trip to a foreign country and experience new things. I want to go rock climbing, white water rafting, and hang gliding in my life. Maybe go zip lining in Costa Rica, and play with the spider monkeys. Doing things I enjoy like going to concerts and camping with my friends, or something as simple as just cruising around town with them.
Life shouldn’t be wasted by thinking about the things you could have done, but to do what you always wanted to. You never here someone say I wish I had never went backpacking across Europe or wow I wasted my time swimming with the dolphins in Hawaii. “The Good Life” started the change I needed to get my life on the track it should’ve been on for a long time. I plan on living a good life from now on.