My Song: I am thankful and want to make a change because of "Pray"

princess madihah
I go to a concert for my favorite band. I am jumping from joy as I exit the arena and then go into the city. I hear a voice. “Hey, there. Do you have any change to give to me? You all spent so much money at the concert, but no one cares about the homeless.” I realized he was right, I had just spent hundreds of dollars at the concert when I could have given it to the homeless. I smiled and with full regret said, “Sorry I don’t have any change left.” Then as I continued walking by I listened to the song “Pray,” by Justin Bieber. “But I know there's sunshine behind that rain I know there's good times behind that pain Hey, can you tell me how I can make a change?”
I am so lucky, I am healthy and living a wonderful life with a great house, plenty of food, a caring family, and am getting a quality education. Some people don’t have these advantages. I am so thankful for everything. I can make a change. Anyone can make a change. It just starts with faith and determination. “I close my eyes and I can see a brighter day I close my eyes and pray.” You know how at 11:11 people make a wish. Well instead of just wishing, pray. Pray to make things better. Pray to make a change in this world.
I went to the hospital to visit my grandfather who had just fallen. On my way to his hospital ward, I saw a toddler fighting for her life because she had a deadly form of cancer. Sometimes we are unthankful for what we have, but we do not realize how lucky we truly are. Look at the people below you instead of the people above you. This world will only become a better place if we all try to make it. We can make a change. “Can someone tell me how to make a change?”