My Song: The Chair by George Strait brings tears and somewhat a smile to my face.

DemiJuliet
It started off Freshman year, I had really liked this guy but he was so confusing, one moment he liked me, the next he didn't. But I didn't care, I liked him a lot. It was the first day of school and I walked into my 6th period English class. We got to sit wherever we wanted so I sat with my friends. Since I talk a lot I got moved in front of this guy. I didn't know him. He was skinny, had braces, and wore baggy clothes that didn't fit him. He said that was his comfortable look. I didn't judge he seemed cool. So I started turing around to talk to him a lot. He would always be listening to his phone so one day I took his phone and he was listening to Country. Which shocked me because he didn't really seem like the type to listen to that kind of music. We started getting closer and he ended up being my best friend, so I told him EVERYTHING about that other guy that I liked and how he would hurt me. Everyday when I walked into class he had a smile on his face. As soon as I would sit down, he would take out his phone and we would listen to it. One day he put on The Chair, and for no reason at all. He sang it to me. NO ONE had ever done that before. After that, I fell in love with that song. That song ended up becoming "Our" song. That was always the first song we'd listen to! So the school year ended and we finally got together Sophomore year. Still with the same song. We'd play it all the time. Dance to it in front of anyone. Everytime we'd go to a party or debut we'd always ask them to play that song and when they did we took up the whole floor dancing. Junior year came. And we were still stuck with the same song! The end of that year though, we broke up.... and about 1 or 2 months later, he found someone else... we were together for 1 year and 3 months by the way.. One day he wanted to talk to me, so we talked. It was so hard not to cry. But he ended up crying first and then I did. He hugged me tight and picked me up, and swung me around. I couldn't stop crying and neither could he. He put me down, and I pushed him away. Then he pulled me into him and I looked up to him and said, "You let her take my chair."

Now i'm going to be a senior, and i'm still not over him, and now someone else is taking my chair. and all I really want. is to have it back.
But that song brings a bunch of tears to my eyes, but I can't stop listening to it....