What am I doing here?

mynameisASHley
For the past few months I've been pondering my life.

What am I meant to do?

Why can't I be perfect like everyone else?

Why does it seem like death is a happier ending then starting over a new person?

I tried and tried and tried time and time again to be happy, like I used to be. I wake up and fake a smile. If others believe I am happy, maybe I will become that.

But it just doesn't happen. I just get more upset becuase I can't even confuse myself anymore. What is wrong with me? That black mass is taking over me. I have become a no one. I have resorted back to my old self. Alone. Black. Careless. Alone.

It's just so hard.
Comment by virginia

Hey Ashley, I am one of the Stage of Life High School Editors. I just wanted to give you some advice that probably can help you. If you feel that you're overwhelmed with negativity then find the problem to find the solution. Sometimes its best to take some time to know yourself more. Figure out when did you all of sudden become so unhappy. Then see how you can face that problem that made you feel indifferent about life.

Furthermore, I just wanted to let you know that you ARE a somebody! Don't allow yourself to be a victim of low self esteem because its a poison that will kill you slowly, beginning with your mindset. No one is perfect and always be YOU. Who wants to be a photocopy, i'm sure you don't. Be an original, be YOU! Beautiful, strong, independent and empowered! LET KNOW ONE TELL YOU OTHER WISE! If you would like more advice, feel free to inbox me. I would be more than happy to assist you.

Beauty and happiness begins within***

Virginia
Posted: Tuesday, June 5, 2012 1:49:19 PM