Person to Watch in 2012: Mitt Romney

cmgorton
Who is the person to watch in 2012? Well, while there are a lot of great people standing up and making some noise this year, the person that I'l be keeping my eye out for is Mitt Romney. Mitt Romney started his campaign for presidency last year, and he really caught my attention. His ideals, his commitment, and his kindness together would make him a really incredible persident, and I think he has a real chance. It's about time that we had a real Christian leading our country. It could cause us to take a look at our lives, and realize a better way of living. That's what he did for me. Him, and a whole bunch of incredible people that I met in my new town caused me to think, and ultimately, turn my life around. I love the fact that through all of the dirty potitics, he has stayed true to his faith, without letting it interfere with the way he will run the country. He has said, "I will put no doctrine of any church above the plain duties of the office and the sovereign authority of the law." This is a quality that I find very admirable, and also very tough for him to do. He is an honest and true man, and I think that this quality is beginning to show in him. I believe that, given time, he has the abality, and perhaps more important, he has the will, to bring the United States into better, more stable times. Mitt really understands whats going on, and I like what he has to say. He's a president with a compassionate heart, which I think is something that we've been lacking for a while now. He's competent, funny, and he knows how to speak out. Not many of us turned our heads when he ran in 2008, but he really stepped it up and let us know that he was there. I think it's important to bring morals back into America, and I really think he may be the only man who can do it, or even wants to. Another thing that I love is his subtlety. He just silently strikes, and his opponents are left befuddled and dumbfounded. So who will I be watching this year? I will be watching the man who has proved him self to have true faith, without being overbearing. The man who can get along with his opponents, but who also can slay them without breaking a sweat. The man with compassion, kindness, and competence is the one that we should be watching. The man who can relieve our country, and renew our values. He is the person to watch in 2012.