STAGE OF LIFE       Share Your Story       Coupons       Education Resources

Person to Watch in 2012: Mitt Romney

cmgorton
Who is the person to watch in 2012? Well, while there are a lot of great people standing up and making some noise this year, the person that I'l be keeping my eye out for is Mitt Romney. Mitt Romney started his campaign for presidency last year, and he really caught my attention. His ideals, his commitment, and his kindness together would make him a really incredible persident, and I think he has a real chance. It's about time that we had a real Christian leading our country. It could cause us to take a look at our lives, and realize a better way of living. That's what he did for me. Him, and a whole bunch of incredible people that I met in my new town caused me to think, and ultimately, turn my life around. I love the fact that through all of the dirty potitics, he has stayed true to his faith, without letting it interfere with the way he will run the country. He has said, "I will put no doctrine of any church above the plain duties of the office and the sovereign authority of the law." This is a quality that I find very admirable, and also very tough for him to do. He is an honest and true man, and I think that this quality is beginning to show in him. I believe that, given time, he has the abality, and perhaps more important, he has the will, to bring the United States into better, more stable times. Mitt really understands whats going on, and I like what he has to say. He's a president with a compassionate heart, which I think is something that we've been lacking for a while now. He's competent, funny, and he knows how to speak out. Not many of us turned our heads when he ran in 2008, but he really stepped it up and let us know that he was there. I think it's important to bring morals back into America, and I really think he may be the only man who can do it, or even wants to. Another thing that I love is his subtlety. He just silently strikes, and his opponents are left befuddled and dumbfounded. So who will I be watching this year? I will be watching the man who has proved him self to have true faith, without being overbearing. The man who can get along with his opponents, but who also can slay them without breaking a sweat. The man with compassion, kindness, and competence is the one that we should be watching. The man who can relieve our country, and renew our values. He is the person to watch in 2012.
Rate this:

About StageofLife.comAbout Us:  StageofLife.com is a free blogging and writing community for high school students that allows teens the opportunity to share their personal stories and essays in an online life journal via their free Stage of Life account.  Check out our national Teen Trend Reports, and make sure to explore the writing contests for high school students, inspirational videos for teens, statistics about students, quotes about high school, and other resources about High School here on StageofLife.com.  Register to start your free writing profile, share an essay about your life, and help us change the world, one story at a time.  If you are a teacher - review our Language Arts Teaching Resources.

Writing Contest Archive - Students

Writing Contests and Teen Trend Reports

StageofLife.com Student Writing Contests

Below you will find all of the monthly writing contests and teen trend reports from the last five years hosted by StageofLife.com.  Our dedication to digital literacy efforts have reached over 1,000,000 students and teachers in the last half decade, received mention on TIME.com, and features in the news.  Feel free to click through and read the top essay submissions from any given month.  StageofLife.com is honored to be one of the most-visited writing contests for students in the world.  We love working with you as we celebrate the journey as life-long readers and writers...

2016 Writing Contests

Writing Contest for High School Students

2015 Writing Contests

2014 Writing Contests

2013 Writing Contests

2012 Writing Contests

2011 Writing Contests

2010 Writing Contests

Stage of Life Mission Statement

Find Us on Facebook      Follow Us on Twitter     Read our Founder's Blog

StageofLife.com was launched in 2009 as the premier destination for people of all ages to find information, coupons, and stories about one of ten key stage of life transitions:  high school, college, on my own, wedding, married without children, having a baby, home ownership, parenting, grand parenting, and empty nest/retirement.  Nearly 1 million visitors come to the site each year to find information about their stage of life.  Stage of Life users (teens, college students, Millennials, Gen Y, Gen X, and Baby Boomers) can also share and archive their life stories via their Stage of Life profile page.  Specialized content includes statistics, quotes, videos, financial tips, coupons, news, writing contests, and more tailored to each of the 10 life stages featured.  My Life Rewards® is the free discount program for all Stage of Life users, readers and writers dedicated to providing printable coupons and coupon codes tailored towards each stage of life.

Terms of Service and Privacy