Person to Watch in 2012: The Thinkers

Lovemusic
“Thinkers” are the creators of tomorrow. The human society as a whole changes and evolves overtime and it is no single persons’ contributions that cause it all, it is the communities. Everyone is a thinker. From students to adults to the mentally challenged. From straight A students to the homeless guy on the street. Everyone has something unique about themselves that makes them, their own person, with their own brain. We all notice problems in the world and in people that others may not, and the fact that we’ve acknowledged it is just the first step. Most of the greatest inventions were made to solve a problem. If we don’t acknowledge, we don’t know what to fix! I walk around my school and I probably pass by some of the brightest soon to be biggest names in the science world. They go to their engineering class, I go to my geometry. We work and we learn, in hope that one day all of this information will be worth something. It just has to be.