Person to Watch In 2012: Selena Gomez

Speciaal_Kaay
Selena Gomez has been acting and singing since 2001. She kept trying and trying until she became what she wanted; an actress and singer. After tons of shut downs she never stopped trying. One audition she was succesful. She first appeared in "Barney and Friends". While she was playing this role she was harassed at school and everyone called her a "baby" for playing a little kids part. But Selena kept her head high and continued doing what she loved. As she's became older she started acting with Disney Channel. She auditioned for many different parts and she was casted in two shows, later on only 1 of the shows were actually aired, "Wizards of Waverly Place". It has became one of the most popular TV shows on Disney Channel. In the past year of 2011 Selena Gomez has became an even bigger sensation. She's had multiple hit songs and has premiered in movies too. I think this next year will be BIG for her. One of her hit songs "Who Says" inspired many. Selena will continue to pursue her dreams.
Selena Gomez sets a good example for girls. She has proven that if you continue to follow your dreams you will reach them one day. She never gave up. She lets every girl know that they are beautiful for who they are. And in every song she sings she influences girls to do what they aspire to do. She is always dressed beautifully and classy, how every young girl should see an older teenager dressed.
I think Selena Gomez sets a great example for girls and she will continue to do what she does, and get even better.