Person to Watch in 2012: Judah E.

QuincyBulin
Judah is my best friend. My absolute, no-doubt best friend. Did you know that he can rap any Eminem song fluently, but during study hall yesterday, I saw he had 43 Zac Brown Band songs? I'm sure you never realized that although he makes absolutely no attempt to succeed in class, he's a high honors student and can write with more ease than I could ever dream of. And I know it'll surprise you to find out that even though he threw my laptop on top of our lockers a couple weeks ago, he is the most genuine, thoughtful individual I've had the pleasure of meeting.
He goes through life walking on wit. For anything you say, he has a moronic-yet-clever response to accompany it. But you can be assured that something profound will follow. He has supported me through family issues without an ounce of judgement. Although I thought it was easier to tuck it away in a journal of nightmares, he's helped me turn every letter of it into a fairytale.
What makes this person so unique is that he's hurting as well. He's lonely. He's sad, just like I can be sometimes. He may call it hiding, but I know that it's the simple fact that he will never make it an excuse. He will continue to push through and snuggle with his little sister (he's the middle of nine) every night, because that's just what should be done.
Why should you watch out for him? Because he's going to change the world, I promise. That 17-year-old has already changed mine.