Person to Watch in 2012: Bryan Voltaggio

Alexis
I live in the city of Frederick in Maryland. It is a large, lively city, but it is not always well-known or talked about much, such as New York and Las Angeles. We don’t necessarily attract famous celebrities or politicians. So, in my opinion, someone who can bring Harrison Ford into Frederick is a person to look out for.
Bryan Voltaggio did just that when Harrison Ford, Indiana Jones himself, stopped to eat at Voltaggio’s restaurant Volt, located in historic downtown Frederick. Actually, after being a finalist on the show Top Chef, Mr. Voltaggio is essentially a celebrity himself. He came in second place, losing to his little brother. Starring on this reality show helped bring a great deal of business to Volt, which was struggling before the show aired.
Now, people from places like New York and D.C. are drawn to Frederick because of Bryan and his restaurant, which offers an upscale dining experience. Bryan Voltaggio has brought more tourism to Frederick with his fame, and he keeps people coming back because of his food.
Voltaggio is becoming something of a restaurant tycoon. He just recently opened a new lunch place in Frederick, called Lunchbox. He will also soon be opening another restaurant in Frederick and a restaurant in D.C. He is making a name for himself, and developing Frederick into a more notable city in the process. He should be an inspiration to anyone who wants to make it big.
Volt was headed in the wrong direction when Bryan starred on TV and turned things around. He now successfully runs two restaurants, and he is opening two more this year. I believe that he will be making great strides in his career with his new restaurants. Frederick now has its own celebrity, and he is the person to watch in 2012.