Person to Watch in 2012: Robert Downey Jr. and his sweet skills as an actor.

Meena

Robert Downey Jr. is a well-known actor in America; but most of us teens would know him better as Iron man or Sherlock Holmes. In 2011, he played both roles astonishingly being able to convince watchers that he is both Sherlock and Tony Stark. The impact that Robert Downey Jr. left on me is my change in perspective on how movies are supposed to be, more specifically, action-packed films.
First, when I first watched iron man with my father in the theaters, I thought the actor incapable of nail this film and make it unfavorable because I didn’t know who he was. I was dead wrong after I watched that film; it became my favorite because, the thing with Robert Downey Jr. is that he tends to add a little humor and character of being a too laid back serious that tells the observer of the film, “Without me, this film would be nothing. I add the flavor and that “touch” that grabs people’s attention, I keep them on the edge of their seats, and I am the main event so why even try when I’m already touched with genius now and forever?” In each of his films, I always tend to laugh at the character he plays, my heart secretly rooting for him to beat the villain and solve the issue that is harming the ones he loves and cares about.
Second, the charisma he has tends to touch the hearts of his viewers as the film plays out to show the story, the main character, and the dilemma that the characters face. Robert Downey Jr. is able to transform a serious film, into a family film that everyone can enjoy with a touch of humor and action in the same column of heroism. The impact he will make this year will continue to shape those who watch action films. With his new movie coming out called “The Avengers”, I predict a lot of humor and action intertwined within this film as Robert Downey Jr. comes off as Iron man to his new teammates who are called together to form “The Avengers” and save the world from aliens . The film includes some of the actors who are known well of knowledge of many Americans; Scarlett Johanson, Chris Hemsworth, Samuel L. Jackson and Tom Hiddleston.
I believe the impact on the world when Robert Downey Jr. makes more new films in 2012 will improve it on a sense of movie tastes. Think about it, after you saw all of his films, Iron Man, Iron man 2, Sherlock Holmes, etc., would you look forward to watching another film by him to see what excitement and flavor he will add that will continue to make you love and praise him for his talents? Once again, the impact that Robert Downey Jr., has on me is my perspective and how action-packed movies are supposed to appear.
Comment by dalinasam

I have to admit, I like the movie Sherlocke Holmes, too and have to agree that actors give us perspective, but you have to be an exceptional actor to put yourself in Sherlocke's position, and he nailed it. And Downey looked like he did it without any effort at all.
Posted: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 8:49:08 PM
Comment by Meena

I most certainly agree, he doesn't look like hes trying hard to act with those two roles I mentioned. It's why i believe he'll change peoples perspective on movies this year.
Posted: Thursday, January 12, 2012 1:56:23 AM