Person to Watch in 2012: Brad Paisley

gesala
I just started listening to country music and it is already my favorite genre. Before, I use to think that country music was just for rednecks and hillbillies, and I was right, but then I realized that there is a little bit of redneck in all of us. The person that drew me into the country world was Brad Paisley. His down to earth attitude, the great music he plays, and his humor is why I am inspired by him. Born October 28, 1972 in Glen Dale, West Virginia, he started playing guitar at eight years old and he soon went on to become one of the greatest country star of all time. He has made seven albums, has won countless rewards including Grammies and becoming a member of the Grand Ole Opry’s Hall of Fame, and has made 14 number one hit singles. Brad has done amazing things in 2011, and I know that you should watch him closely in 2012.
2011 was a big year for Brad, he did many things that ordinary people would call once in a lifetime opportunities. He released a new album called “This is Country Music” that sold millions of copies. Brad also hosted the CMT awards with his good friend Carrie Underwood and this was their fourth time hosting it. Again with Carrie Underwood, he made a number one hit single called “Remind Me”. At the beginning of 2011, he went on a world tour, from all the way in Ireland to the good old U.S.A. This proves that he has done great things in the year of 2011 and he will definitely do great things in 2011. All these things make him very inspirational to both me and many other people.
Brad Paisley drew me into the great genre of country music and I bet if you listened to his music, you too would fall in love with country. He motivates through his songs and reveals his character traits, good and bad. A lot of his songs are about his family, especially his grandfather, reminding me at times to appreciate my family because they will not be around forever. In these he sings about his respect for his wife and his children. People are not perfect, and Brad realizes that, often times, turning these faults into humors songs. Media today often tries to stay away from the topic of religion, which I think is unfortunate, but brad embraces it, which I admire because he reminds that God needs to be in my life. I respect that he is down to earth and seems like a real person, not someone caught up in his fame. Another of his favorite topics of many of his songs is the celebrities and the life they lead. Even though he could be called a celebrity, he writes critically about them in his songs. Paisley calls them untalented, reckless, foolish, spoiled, and whiny, reminding us that these are not the people that we should look up to. While many celebrities are like this, Brad Paisley is not, which is why I admire him. His music even has the power to move people to tears. This country musician is a great person, I will definitely watch him, and I suggest you do too.
He will do many things in the year 2012. I am guessing he will release a new album, have a few number one hits, go on tour, and maybe even host an award show again. I know one thing for sure though; he will continue to move people with his music. That is why you should watch him this year, not because he is famous and because of all the things he does, but because he is a great person who just loves play guitar, his family and country music. If you listen to him, you will learn about the more important things in life. So pay close attention, or you may miss out on something great.