Trust and Safety: To trust or not to trust?

juliebug
These days it would stupid to just take someone for there word. Besides, it has never been easier to check if someone is telling the truth all you have to do is use google or bing, type in a few key words, and BOOM there is the information you want. I trust security more so know than I use to just because after 9/11 things really beefed up. People now arrive hours early at the airport so they don't have to worrie if they're going to make it on time because they got held up by security. As for our schools no I don't think I feel super safe but thats mostly becasue the educational sysyem has completly dropped the ball! In elementry were taught to be nice and share but were are not taught why. I think that if we taught the children of this great nation thier true heritage they would understand why we are a Christian nation, why we do not take guns to and shoot peopole in schools, and why we are the great country we are. Now when it comes to the government..... well it could be worse :)