Trust and Safety: In God We Trust

buijk51
When you trust someone you have enough confidence to rely on them regarding the expectations that you have. However, how can you trust someone enough to rely on them for your safety, care, and protection? The government should most likely not be trusted regarding your protection. So the answer to this is rather simple; only trust God and family.
God has been there for us since the very beginning. In God’s love for his creation of human beings, he has aided us, and helped us. Praying is a form of a spiritual connection that we have with God. By praying to God and giving him your love, he will grant you the greatest protection that you will ever try to find. That is why God is trustworthy enough for our protection.
Family is also trustworthy enough for safety. They have been there for you many times in your life when you are sad or suffering, especially your parents whom gave birth to you and took good care of you. They haven’t done anything awful enough to prove them untrustworthy in your safety. Family and God are the only two subjects’ closes to you. They will be the ones that will give you the most excellent protection and safety that no other can give.
Trusting in the government can at times be a mistake. Safety from the government is powerful, but then again, has many flaws to it. No matter how many laws are created or safety precautions practiced every day, devious individuals always somehow, manage to bring destruction to others. For example, the day of 9/11 brought many deaths and caused a lot of suffering to people. It was a terrorist plot aimed to destroy the Twin Towers known as the World Trade Center. Somehow, the terrorists were able to board the plane. They even went through security brought by the airport, without a single problem. Thus, you can only blame the government for their failure in protecting the people. That is the very reason why we cannot give them our trust.
In conclusion, the most trustable people can only be God and family. They have been there for us throughout our lives and that is why we’re still alive today. To trust someone is to have confidence in them regarding the expectations that you have. Although, trusting individuals other than God and family can at times be an error; especially trusting them regarding your safety. Just like the government whom might give an “attempt” to offer you safety, but in the end, probably fail to do so.