STAGE OF LIFE       Share Your Story       Coupons       Education Resources

Trust and Saftey: In a Jaded World

mynameislynn
My deepest concern in todays society is honesty. People can trick themselves into believing lies. I know this because I've done just that. People neglect the truth so that they won't need to put up with the consiquences. There is only one problem with this delusion: it doesn't work. Think about what would happen if everyone was openly honest with one another. Crime would be minimal, people would be less often hurt, and everyone could recieve much needed help. Many would argue by saying: oh, I'm just fine. But are you? When was the last time you left your door unlocked at night? Walked by some tough looking men and not feel a small surge of fear? When was the last time you could easily say, yes I know someone I can trust to tell any of my deepest secrets, worries or fears?
One look around and you can tell people are suffering. They need help. They need someone who will listen- without criticizing or persecuting them. Someone who will accept them for who they are and help them to acheive higher goals. Who will pull them out of there suffering and sooth all there needs. Well, it turns out that I know such a person. His name is Jesus.
Rate this:

About StageofLife.comAbout Us:  StageofLife.com is a free blogging and writing community for high school students that allows teens the opportunity to share their personal stories and essays in an online life journal via their free Stage of Life account.  Check out our national Teen Trend Reports, and make sure to explore the writing contests for high school students, inspirational videos for teens, statistics about students, quotes about high school, and other resources about High School here on StageofLife.com.  Register to start your free writing profile, share an essay about your life, and help us change the world, one story at a time.  If you are a teacher - review our Language Arts Teaching Resources.

Writing Contest Archive - Students

Writing Contests and Teen Trend Reports

StageofLife.com Student Writing Contests

Below you will find all of the monthly writing contests and teen trend reports from the last five years hosted by StageofLife.com.  Our dedication to digital literacy efforts have reached over 1,000,000 students and teachers in the last half decade, received mention on TIME.com, and features in the news.  Feel free to click through and read the top essay submissions from any given month.  StageofLife.com is honored to be one of the most-visited writing contests for students in the world.  We love working with you as we celebrate the journey as life-long readers and writers...

2016 Writing Contests

Writing Contest for High School Students

2015 Writing Contests

2014 Writing Contests

2013 Writing Contests

2012 Writing Contests

2011 Writing Contests

2010 Writing Contests

Stage of Life Mission Statement

Find Us on Facebook      Follow Us on Twitter     Read our Founder's Blog

StageofLife.com was launched in 2009 as the premier destination for people of all ages to find information, coupons, and stories about one of ten key stage of life transitions:  high school, college, on my own, wedding, married without children, having a baby, home ownership, parenting, grand parenting, and empty nest/retirement.  Nearly 1 million visitors come to the site each year to find information about their stage of life.  Stage of Life users (teens, college students, Millennials, Gen Y, Gen X, and Baby Boomers) can also share and archive their life stories via their Stage of Life profile page.  Specialized content includes statistics, quotes, videos, financial tips, coupons, news, writing contests, and more tailored to each of the 10 life stages featured.  My Life Rewards® is the free discount program for all Stage of Life users, readers and writers dedicated to providing printable coupons and coupon codes tailored towards each stage of life.

Terms of Service and Privacy