Trust and Safety: Do you trust our institutions to keep us safe?

king_deja11
When it comes to safety, a lot of people rely on others to help them such as the police, or the government. Sometimes, or most of the time, the people rely on another person walking down the street. If someone was being robbed on the streets or in a store, they’d hope someone walking past just so happens to see what is going on and runs to save the day. There are many times when someone sees a person in danger and care s to help them. People these days rely on many others to be there to care for them in their situation. What if the government finds that there is something wrong going on in another country and our people are in danger fighting over there; they send more troops to defend us. We trust that they will get the job done. What if it doesn’t happen? Then troops are sent out there. Things won’t get fixed any time soon.
When you’re in school, and you’re being bullied, then you would want a teacher or a friend to help you out instead of fighting back. Sometimes you will fight back and it won’t help, so you depend on a teacher to notice your troubles instead of you calling out for help.
When you’re at home, and you hear something strange outside your home, you call your parents to check it out and take care of it. You even put your trust onto things. Like if you’re Bunge Jumping, you put your trust into the safety rope, and that you will not fall to the ground. You hope that the cord is not too long, and that it will not fling you into the air fats enough to hit the object you are jumping off. You put your trust in things, but will they really keep you safe?
When you’re on a social network like Facebook, you hope that the reports you sent on your cyber bully will be read and taken care of. Or that your friends will see the comments and back you up when it comes to this kind of thing.
But the main thing we put our trust is the Government. We hope that they will keep us safe and that they will provide for us when needed. But how when their cutting off welfare for some families and people of America? There are people out there that want to help people back on their feet when the government is keeping them down. That’s why a lot of people don’t like to trust the system. And that’s why they made up that silly quote, “Guns don’t kill, the system doe,” or
“Don’t Trust the System!” Those people that help poor families, but will they always be there to give food, cloths, and life?