Trust and Safety: Do You Trust Our Government To Keep Us Safe?

ToXiCk
The Answer To The Question Would Have To Be A No; I Don’t Trust Anything The Government Has To Say About Safety. Not Because They’re Bad People Or Anything, I Just Don’t Trust Them. I Mean, Maybe Just Maybe They Can Stop Pedophiles At Middle Schools, Elementary, and High schools, But They Aren’t Going To Stop Anything Like Online Bullying. At Some Schools The Teachers Might Not Even Know A Student Has A Gun or Something Until They Get Hurt. If They Cared SO Much About US, They Would Try Everything There Is To Care For Us, And Use Every Safety Precaution There Is To Keep Us Safe, But There Is Still School Shootings And Terrorists. Maybe They Do Care, Maybe They Don’t. The Only Person I Really Trust To Keep Me Safe Is My Family. I Know For Sure My Family is The Only Group of People That Will Try Everything and More to Keep Me Safe At Home and Anywhere Else. They Say Teens Today Cyber Bully A lot, But I Don’t See Anyone Doing Anything About It.(Like They Cant Stop Children From Getting On Websites, But I Know For Sure They Cant Stop Cyber Bullying.) So, The Point Is, I DO Not Trust Government To Keep Me Safe, But I Do Trust My Family To Take Care Of Me.