Trust and Safety

Enidzaini
I Don't trust neither my school nor my parents to keep me safe the only thing i trust is GOD for i believe that anything can happen at any time no one is responsible for your safety because as long as GOD protects you!, you are safe but until he wants you dead you are dead but definitely GOD wants us to be cautious and save our lives in what ever way we can. For say a tent got fire we ought to run out of it to save our lives. Sometimes people die without anyone's knowing and the person's knowing who died so it's never good to protest your self or to think of the safety measures you would have taken for it is GOD's will but if a person dies because of sorrow, suppression,sufferance it is the people's fault for making him sorrow for got released him out of sorrow, i am going further out of the topic but i gave examples to why safety is in your and GOD's will.Trust is in our own hands, we can break it do anything. Trust builds unity and once trust is broken unity is gon. Sometimes your closest friends could break your trust fir he can be a spy of your enemies. Trust is the weapon which can break all bonds of Evil which will then lead to Safety. One way or the other Safety and Trust depict each other. When some one breaks your trust you are bound to be heart broken , tears well down your face for safety is hacked but your emotions are killed. It is always better not to trust until you are sure of that person's actions.As teenager my view to other teenagers are different, i know what most them feel for what they want, they are usually unaware of most danger that will encounter them and at teenage people don't think for safety they want to go for night parties unaware that maybe anything can happen to them.
So i would like to conclude that safety and trust lies in our hands and only GOD possesses to keep our lives longer or shorter.