Trust and Safety: In The Eyes of a 'Kid'

That-Girl-With-The-Smile
To many we are viewed as kids who don't know or are uninformed in what's actually going on in the world.
You asked 'Do You Trust Your Parents to keep your home safe?' I could say yes to this and I could say no to this, but I'm going to say I Don't Know. I trust them in the sense that if my life is in danger they would do anything to stop it, say for example if there was a fire I know my parents would do anything to keep me and the animals safe because both worked with a local fire company. But what if they aren't home? Yes I have experience on how to deal with a fire if there is one, because of there time with the local fire company, but like I said we're just kids in the eyes of many. My family has no escape plan if there were a fire, I would be in a panic and wouldn't know what to do, would I be able to save all four animals? So in that case no I don't trust them because they have not prepared me for something that could happen at any moment or any day.
Then you ask 'Do you trust to school to keep your education environment safe?' and I must answer this with a yes. In the previous years of when I was in middle school there was a bomb threat almost every other month back and forth between the middle and high school one year. They now have stricter rules and we haven't had a bomb threat in around three or more years. And as for do I trust the government I say no. I say no because there are reports saying that before 9/11 we were informed of the on coming attacks but yet nothing was done about it. Also there is not reason to trust the government because of the election on 2000, where the Florida government denied votes to people and the national government did really do anything to help.And just think about hurricane Katrina. So yes I trust my parents some what, trust the school, but I don't trust the government at all.