Trust and Safety: Different in Every Situation

samanthalien
I honestly don’t trust anyone to keep me safe, except for myself. I really don’t trust anyone with anything, let alone keeping me safe. I also have good reasons for this. I have never been able to trust anyone in my life, and I don’t really think I ever will be able to. Everyone that I have ever tried to trust has let me down in some way.
Trusting my parents to keep me safe is something that I have never been able to do. They don’t really help me in any way, so therefore I don’t think I could trust them. They might try to help keep me safe, but they always fail. I really don’t think I could trust my parents to keep me safe considering how I almost never see them. I do occasionally trust my sister, who I live with, to keep me safe but not often.
I don’t think that I could trust my school to keep me safe either. You never know what could happen and neither does anyone else. The school doesn’t know who could do what. I really don’t think that my school keeps me or anyone else in it all that safe. There aren’t that many kids, but the school still can’t keep them all from doing something to threaten the others.
To me the government doesn’t do anything to protect anyone’s safety. It might just make it less safe to live in the country. It can’t do anything about the people that try to harm or kill other people, even if they do try. It might try to do things to keep the people safe, but they can’t predict the future to know what people are going to do. The government sometimes makes things worse for the people who live in the country, it doesn’t help very often.
I don’t trust very many people no matter how close I am to them. I don’t think people can do anything to prevent things from happening. They can’t predict the future so they can’t do anything to help anyone be safer.