Trust and Safety: Do you trust your school to keep your learning environment safe?

TaylorTraut007
I personally trust my school to keep my learning environment under control, as well as safe. Being a student that has exchanged schools quite often, this is hands down the safest I have ever felt in a school. The school that I currently attend is excruciatingly small. When I say small I don’t mean classes of 50 students; I currently have 13 students in my junior class. Going to a school as small as this one of course has it’s pros as well as cons, but after being here for three years I can honestly say the pros easily outweigh the cons. One of the characteristics of a great school most desired by students everywhere is the student to faculty ratio. Here at Bettsville that is something that we can say is one of our best attributes. As for myself I have always been an A/B student, and quite frankly I was never challenged academically as much as I should’ve been. Upon coming to Bettsville, I was pushed more and had to work much harder to maintain my grades. At Bettsville High School, we are given an education that most students who attend college will never be able to achieve. I soundly believe that what I am taught here will stay with me throughout the many years of my life to come.
My teachers at Bettsville are more than indescribable; I cannot fathom words to describe everything that they have taught me. When I say this I don’t just mean revolutions, wars, equations, or experiments, my teachers here have taught me lifelong lessons. Here I am given bits of knowledge that I never would’ve learned without them, and for that I am forever appreciative. Another thing that isn’t very common among teachers nowadays is that the teachers I have now truly love their jobs. Now going into any profession you should surely somewhat enjoy what it is that you are doing, of course. But, the faculty here I can just tell, love what they’re doing. They come into everyday with something new to teach us, something we will not soon forget. As well as loving their jobs, my teachers all have great relationships with their students. The teachers that Bettsville High School offers care about each and every single one of us that attend the school. In this time it’s very rare to find students who enjoy coming to school, other than the fact of being able to see friends. Here at Bettsville, what is rare is to find a student who does not enjoy the experiences that Bettsville High School can offer us. I truly believe that everyone here has aspects of the school that they enjoy, or even look forward to. To finish off my essay I will say that I feel more than comfortable here. Bettsville to me is more than a school, it’s a family.