Trust and Safety: Guardians, School, and Government

kippy95
Tommy Kipps
Contest For English
10/7/11
I trust my parents to keep me safe because I know if I were in some kind of trouble they would be there for me to protect me from any potential danger. If I were in any kind of trouble even if it was my fault my parents would be there for me to keep me out of any harm that could come to my well being. I trust our school system to keep me safe because they have so many rules regulations and systems to keep the faculty and student body safe from any kind of danger. The school has many safety systems like tornado drills, fire drills, lock downs in case an intruder decides to come into the school unauthorized. We are also not allowed to carry book bags around the school so that students cannot bring in weapons, drugs, or any kind of contraband unwanted in the school. The school also has lockers to keep your personal belongings in so that they do not get stolen or broken, also it keeps our books so that we can get them when we need them instead of carrying them around. I trust our government because I know if we were in any kind of danger that the government would do everything in their power to keep the United States safe. the government may do things the U.S. may not agree with but they trust that the government will do the right thing.