Trust and Safety: Trusting Society

Griney95

I trust my parents to keep our home safe because I know that if my parents hear someone trying to break in or even come in the driveway they will be alert and try to stop anything that might harm our family. My dad usually wakes up to the slightest noise so I am not really worried about anyone breaking in to our house. One thing that I like that they have come out with is the burglar alarm. This is very handy because if someone just tries to break into your home an alarm will be set off and you will know right away. Also this system can notify the police and insure your safety ten times more.
I also trust our school system to keep us safe because our school has locks on the doors, and the only way to get in is to get buzzed in at the main entrance. This makes me feel safe because no one that looks unsafe could be able to enter the school. One thing that worries me is that in the school kids that get in fights can get so mad that they might bring in a weapon. I think we should be doing something to prevent them from bringing in a weapon so that no one can get hurt. I do feel safe in the environment at school though.
I also do trust our government to keep our national security safe because we have a very strong army and a strong protection agency. They are able to keep intruders from trying to start a war. I feel safe knowing that they are trying to prevent another big war from happening. All of the people in this field have learned from previous experiences and are on high alert to keep us safe from attack. One thing that I do wish that our government could do is to not start fights or battles in the field over little things. They should just leave those things behind before they cause a bigger problem that leads to an all out war. I do feel that I am safe in the United States of America.