I learned from my mother about the importance of family

bebechan
Throughout life, everyone does lots of learning. from the early years of riding bikes and climbing trees, to cliques in elementary and high school. I learned from my mother that choices affect learning. Courses that teens choose to take affect what they learn. Friends that people choose affect their experiences. Workplaces that people choose to apply to affect their resume. Point is, choices affect learning.

Everything humans do on an everyday basis are full of choices. However, the one only constant thing that we cannot choose is our birthplace, our birthdate, and our family. Family will always be there for you. Family is the group of people who you were not able to choose to be in your life. They were putin your life for a reason. That reason is to support each member of the family through the ups and downs of daily life. To celebrate the successes together and support each other through the failures.

It is often said that it is sometimes easier to love a stranger than members of your own family. This is due to the fact that your family knows the freaky side of your personality and they know who you truly are. They have experienced your joy and your sadness.

A house is a building. But a home is where people feel a sense of belonging. As a member of the family, humans have a place to sleep for the night, a family to share the good and bad times with, companionship, and activities for the day. A family will work together to keep the house clean, pay the bills, organize the house.. etc. A family is like a team.

When your whole world seems to fall apart, in the end, your family will be the ones who will help you through the problems.