I learned from my father he is a party man!

Halaaa94

My dad has always been the strict uptight man you picture to never do anything crazy. When I asked him to tell me something I don’t know about him. I got a response I would never expect from him. I’m pretty glad I asked my dad. I know a lot about my mom, because I spend more time with her then my dad. My dad is always at work, therefore we do not talk as much. So, I thought I’d change it up and talk to my dad. When I asked him to tell me something I don’t know about him he told me a bunch of funny stories of his childhood. He told me his stories with a smirk on his face. He started with telling me how he use to sneak out of his house to go play soccer with his friends instead of study all the time, which he tells me to do now and how he avoided getting caught. He also told me he was a really good dancer and how he use to show off to the girls. My dad knew every song that was on the radio back in his day. The craziest thing I heard was how he use to misbehave in school, and he told me that one time he put some fireworks in his classroom and when the teacher came in he set them off. He then got in big trouble and his teacher put him in the school basement and forgot all about him for five hours! He then stopped pulling pranks.. In the classroom. I defiantly had a different view of what my father use to be when he was younger. Now I know why my dad constantly tells me to not waste my time, and to work hard to live well. He would always tell me that friends are fun, but you could be wasting a lot of valuable time for your future. He knows what he’s talking about because he wasted a lot of time when he was young! He doesn’t want me to make the same mistakes. I defiantly thought the opposite of what my father was. I would always assume that he use to study all the time he never got into any trouble and he just worked and studied.