I learned from my father to always follow your dreams

nutty410
I learned from my dad to never give up on your dreams. When I asked him “what was something I didn’t know about him?” he answered by telling me he never finished college. He was only a few credits away from finishing college when he dropped out. He is always pushing me to get good grades and try my best, but he just recently told me it is because he wants me to have the opportunities that he never had. He wants me to work hard to achieve my goals and be successful. I have always worked hard when it comes to school because I know what I do now will affect my future. Although I still try not to be so uptight with school, because I want to be able to look back on my childhood and remember how much fun I had. My parents are pretty stick when it comes to me making good choices and getting good grades. I now realize that they do it because they care about me and want me to have a good future and grow up and create a successful life for myself. I really appreciate everything my parents do for me and I know they have my best interest at heart. My family means the world to me and I respect them, and the decisions they make for the family. I have always had a good life, and I owe that to my parents for sacrificing so much for my sister and I. I love my parents so much and I am very grateful for everything they do for me. Even though my dad may not have finished college, he has made a lot of good choices and made a great life for himself. I hope that I can be like my dad, and despite my mistakes grow up to had a great, successful life.