I Overcame Schoolwork

thomasvv
This year for me was more difficult than in the past to try keep my grades good and finish all the work I was assigned to. I had more homework and challenges doing that work this year than ever before. Although I did not complete all work I still did very well academically and received high grades in nearly all my classes.
The classes that I chose to take for this year were pretty challenging courses like Pre-Calculus, Honors English, and Chemistry. These classes proved to have a lot of homework nearly every day and I did not know if I was up to the challenge when the year began. I worked fairly hard the first half of the year and managed to keep all my grades above a B. This was just the beginning though of what was to become a long year of school.
Moving on through the year I started skipping some of my homework thinking I could make it up later but really I knew I would never get around to it. This lasted a while until I saw the drop in my grades and I knew I had to change my ways. I did end up changing and I brought my grades back up to as good as they have always been.
Little did I know the end of the school year would be the biggest and hardest time for me this school year involving my motivation to do good work. I knew the end of the year was near and I just wanted to be out of school so my grades again took a slight dip. I have been working to get them back up before the end of the year and exams and I hope I can continue the year with my GPA of 3.7.
Overall sometimes school is tough and we want to just be done but when we make it to the end and see what our hard work has brought us it is very rewarding. This year was tough for me but I overcame it and am close to finishing with good grades overall. I was impressed with the struggles I overcame with all my work this year but in the end I find it satisfying to see all my work pay off.