I overcame the injury that ended my best and last wrestling season.

central55
Every since I could remember, I loved most sports. I participated in sports since I was three years old. I enjoy the contact and the competition of it. Throughout my childhood, I have gotten hurt but I was always able to come back the following season. This was my last year as a senior in high school so I wanted to make the best of my memories. Our football team had a tremendous season and I played the entire season without any injury. Now it was time for wrestling season and our team was predicted to win the state championship. As the heavyweight of a dream team, I am the anchor and a lot depends on my performance especially in tight bouts. The season was filled with many wins and then it happened. While wrestling my knee awkwardly ended behind my opponent and I tore my ACL. I overcame the injury that ended my best and last wrestling season by encouraging my team to do their best, following doctor's orders, and never losing faith that God would work it out. I will not step on the wrestling mat again as a high school wrestler but I am almost finished with my physical therapy and will be in top shape to play college football in the fall. Faith and a positive attitude is how I overcame the injury that ended my best and last wrestling season.