I Overcame Senioritis

Cydon51
This has actually seemed to become the topic of a couple of my school papers simply because it just gets so far under my skin I can barely stand it. I found this assignment a little amusing and chose it because I can only imagine all the overly dramatic submissions about how insanely tough a specific math test was and how it had all these life altering potentials. The fact is highschoolers only really have problems when they make repetitive poor decisions that they in most cases undoubtedly deserve. I’m not saying that the druggies and two pack a day smokers don’t have a problem but I have no pity for these people, as it is entirely there fault.
Another important thing to understand is that most highschoolers don’t see their problems in a reasonable perspective because they haven’t really had any real problems in there life’s to compare there minor quarrels to. The fact is highschoolers for the most part don’t have lives. I firmly believe that the majority of students between the ages of 0 through however long your kept suffering in school, are only kidding themselves. if they argue my previous statement. Its because of this inexperiance that a break up between a couple that was destined to be eternal love, that almost made it to their one month anniversary really may seem like the end of the world to said couple. But I will participate and cast my meaningless vote on the topic. I am a realist and therefore I understand that try as I might I am not immune to the overly dramatic mindset of the highschool process. I consider myself much more intelligent and understanding than most adults but I am also aware that my brain will not fully develop till I’m about 25 years old and this rather self righteous view may evolve into a different perspective all together. My problem, well I have a lot. But my biggest problem as of right now is a disease. A horrible disease that deteriorates ones insides and causes anxiety, memory loss, irregular sleep patterns, and an uncontrollable desire to do absolutely nothing. My problem as of May 16th 2011, is senioritis.

And as ridiculous as it may sound this is proving to be the hardest thing I have ever been forced to overcome. I am slowly but surely, maybe overcoming it right now with this assignment. I have been to two funerals in a week, thrown a glass scorpion in my brothers eye nearly making him blind, caught a black widow with a fishing pole, thrown a jar of Smuckers jelly through a wall and given a speech in front of 1000plus people while doing a potty dance and this senioritis tops it all put together on the worst thing ever in the history of bad things. It is 8:47 and I need this paper submitted by 9:00 or I get a zero on a Summative grade. If this seems like its something I’ve held off till the last minute it’s because I definitely am. My senioritis tricked me into thinking things like skipping school last Friday and Call of Duty were more important. But alas, whoever is reading this can feel free to join me in celebration at my conquering in this horrible evil. For as I type these last few words I in sync I rid myself of this disease. My rehab is complete with this last sentence at 8:54 and my senioritis has died with it, for this year at least.