Where did three years go?

jenx817
I don't know about you, but I friggen love high school.

No, I'm not even joking.

Aside from the occasional drama b.s, high school has been awesome. I got even closer with two of my best friends and the amount of fun we have just laughing says it all. It started freshman year and now:

Where the heck did three years go?

We're going to be seniors in the fall, that's crazy. I feel as though I was just walking into my high school for the first time.

As much as I do want to leave and move on to my next stage, college, I still feel so sad that I have to leave this one! The teachers were great in my high school, aside from the few meanies.

I can't even imagine how the seniors this year feel about having to leave.

I would be balling my friggen eyes out!

I know a lot of freshman who are still scared and might even hate high school. I just want to shake 'em and tell them "you're gonna miss it one day! a lot! like me!"

'Cause I am.

It's making me sad just writing about it.

Even though I want to grow up so badly, sometimes I just look in the mirror and think: 'Wait, I'm supposed to be turning ten, not seventeen.'

Anyone else got the don't-want-to-leave-my-friends-and-high-school sulkies?

I know I do...

------***-----

Blog promotion time!

"James?" I called out, softly at first. My hands started to fumble for the seatbelt. It was digging into my side and when I pressed the red release, nothing happened. The logical thing would have been to try and slip out from the seatbelt, as the lock had melted with the heat of the car. Instead, I panicked.

This is a small part of my not-so-long weekly writing piece I put up on my blog.

Want to read the rest? click here to go to my awesome blog!
Comment by airrussell909

This is good im also going through the same thing
Posted: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 6:24:12 PM
Comment by mmtys18

I loved high school as well. Your senior year is going to absolutely fly by. You're going to get to the end of the year, and you're going to be asking yourself where it went. You'll be at the end thinking that the year just started.

After you graduate from high school and finish your first year of college, it's really weird to think that you're already done your first year of college and there are only three short years that separate you from reality.

Good luck with your senior year!
Posted: Monday, May 23, 2011 3:31:39 AM