I overcame high school

grady77
I have overcome many things in my life. In my life I have came across many things that I had to overcome, some were easier than others and some not as much. One thing that I am proud that I over came, is four years of high school! Certain times in my high school years there was problems that I had to overcome. Mainly bad choices I made and not doing the things that I should have been doing. My freshman year was pretty easy to overcome, sense I was new to everything and didn’t know much. Later on when I was a sophomore I started to have problems and not making good choices. Which led into my junior year as well, but then I eventually over came it. My senior year has been very relaxed and chill. Even though high school went by way fast and was not very hard I still am proud I over came it. I stuck with it even through the worst of times, and I did not drop out like some losers do and end up having a rough life. I finshed all four years… I over came high school.