I Overcame My Mother.

p.smith793
I overcame AP Calculus. All my studying, homework assignments, tests in class, and pop quizzes was all put to the test on May 4, 2011. This course was very intensive, hard working, and a lot of dedication to stick it through my semesters. Every day we would have a ton of homework each night, at least two to three hours each night just for AP Calculus, but we also had Science, English and History. Every week in class we would have a new topic to discuss, as for myself I was still confused on the previous section of the section. But I always knew a way to figure out my problems, in this situation our school has tutoring every night besides Friday. But my mother would always want me to work, because my mother is a single parent doing her very best raising the last three girls she has. As much as I wanted to work, school is my first priority in life. My mother would always be on my case of me getting to work every day. As much as I wanted to see that she wanted me in class instead of working. That would mean the world to me, because I would actually see she wanted me studying, asking me how well I did on my quizzes, etc. Now I know I can overcome my mother because if she wasn’t there for me all the time while in school, in college it wouldn’t even matter as much.