I overcame...

ButtaJRB
I overcame being a new student at a new school. After 5 years of going to the same school I transferred to a new school. I guess my mom figured we needed something better and something we would learn from the experience. I was nervous and scared at first but I knew I would make friends become more comfortable with the new school.
When I left my old school I was sad but then at the same time I was excited because I was going to do something different! I didn’t want to leave my best friend behind so, we tried to ask her mom if she could come with me to this school. Her mom said no so we had to go to different schools. Ever since then I hardly talk to her or even see her. All the people that I went to school with then I went to school with them since elementary.
When I first come to this school I thought it was weird and thought that I wouldn’t make friends with the people here because I was being judgmental. Even with the teachers and how they explained the school work I thought that the school work would be hard. The school work here turned out to be the same as my last schools. Where I live is like an hour away so I knew that the bus ride to school would be boring and I’d get tired of it.
My first couple weeks of school, I struggled because in some of my classes they were working on projects from the previous term, and I didn’t know what was going on in class. Then later on after midterm I caught up in my classes and I made some new friends. I started to like the new school and I was more comfortable. After the end on that term my mom asked us if we wanted to go back to our other school we said no but she decided that it would be better with her schedule. So, we went back to our old school again.
I overcame being a new student at a new school after that couple of months in a different school. I’m back at that school now and I have more friends. I like it here and I’m graduating from this school this year! (: