I overcame the start of high school

metsrule57
One of the biggest problems for teens today is to live up to all the pressure of high school. Between studying and doing homework so you can get good grades and living up to the pressure of grades from peers and parents. Another pressure is the pressure to fit in and be accepted by your peers. You have to act a certain way and present yourself a certain way. You have to do so many things so you can feel accepted and liked by your peers and friends. Many people also believe they have to look and dress a certain way to be well liked. Many teens feel like they can’t dress or act a certain way because they don’t want to be judged and be seen as different. Many teens don’t like the way they look whether it is there size or just there body in general. Many teens try to get the latest clothing so they can be accepted and not feel like behind. Many teens go to great lengths to be accepted. The real key is just to be yourself and treat others like you would want to be treated and they will accept and want to be friends with you. As far as being under pressure with grades you just have to find ways to releave stress. It is difficult to do good in school. So if you study in advanced and do homework it makes things less stressful.