Media: Television Handicap

XtimecrusherX417
The biggest media type that affects my life today is television. It helps myself and everyone around me to do daily tasks like picking the right outfit for the day by taking a look at your news broadcast on your favorite station. At least once a day everyone takes a look at the big box known as the television screen. We either look at it to check the weather conditions or to smile and laugh at our favorite cartoon. Another way in which television helps our society is by keeping us in contact with the rest of the world. It lets us know about important world events like wars and coverage on special events like grand openings of new places.
Personally, I use television to entertain myself by watching my favorite shows like Dragon ball Z and Degrassi. A majority of people use the television every day for entertainment purposes like myself. The television is basically always in use during the day for all purposes like news. It could also be considered the most important life line to the outside world. It keeps everyone in my house aware of what is going on in the world. So we can never be uclueless to what is going on. It helps safety by being able to contact many people at once.
So in conclusion, television does fortify our ways of communication in a wide range of things from entertain to inform all of the people in an area to an important event. It increases safety so people can always have a sure way to connect to each other.
Comment by Hillary B.

thats what I do if their is a snow storm in will check if their school or not
Posted: Monday, April 4, 2011 10:32:03 PM