Which media impacts you the most?

bloggerjay

Which media impacts me? Out of all the Medias in the world I would gladly say that face book impacts my life the most. Face book is a very easy way to connect with people such as families and friends. it could be two people from total different parts of the world and you can still make contact with them from time to time through face book. Face book is also a place where you can write what ever you feel, like a online diary. If wanted people can comment on what ever you post. Either its gossip, or even just what ever you feel, personally I like gossip better. Face book is also a place where you play all sorts of games in which families and friends interact in games with each other. My favorite would be Petville, a game where you take care of your pet dog, cat , or bunny and others can help you do that. There’s so many goods to face book but has been said to be a bad distraction. It has been blamed for failing kids that would rather log in to face book than to study. I personally think that’s not true. From personal experience adults seem to get tied into it as well. I have watched the daily routine of adults in my family. They are on face book 24/7. Sometimes one would even have a laptop in the kitchen while cooking dinner. Now that’s hooked on face book. I think so many people focus on the bads of face book but if people really take a look at the wonders of it, they would understand its importance in life as well as its impact it has on so many, like me!