Media: The Incredible Internet

Ray5189
The computer is such a complex piece of technology that we are lucky enough to have. Perhaps this generation has used the computer more than any other generations before. That is because technology and the Internet is constantly growing bigger and bigger and it gets harder and harder to resist not using it. This is why the Internet has had a huge impact on not just my life, but others as well.
The Internet provides news, music and movies at the click of a button. How could you resist? You can’t resist that. That is why the number of computers in homes are growing more and more every day. The Internet has pretty much the entire newspaper except you don’t need to go out and buy anything and you get everything and more on the Internet.
The Internet has impacted my life so much; its unquestionable that it has impacted others as well. You have sites such as Facebook, Youtube etc. that provide you with a way to interact with your friends without leaving your living room! I use both of these sites and Facebook is probably my most visited site. This is because I can use it to interact with all of my friends, chat with them with instant messaging and so much more!
The Internet has impacted my life because whenever I need an instant answer to questions from the simplest questions to the most complex scientific question, the Internet has it! The Internet has made such a huge difference whether it comes down to homework, or just what style of clothing you want to take up next. The Internet is made to answer almost any question!
Because the Internet has had such a huge impact on peoples lives, it’s important to know that not everything is correct. The Internet is not always accurate and some people don’t know that. This is why it impacts them in sometimes a negative way. Its always a good idea to know exactly what your looking at or trying to find out on the Internet so you don’t end up into trouble.
The Internet has become wildly popular to the point that its unbelievable! Almost anyone has a computer these days. The Internet has even spread to cell phones making it even more prevalent. There is absolutely no doubt that the Internet has had an impact on everyone’s’ lives. There is also no doubt that it will continue to make a difference in peoples lives whether its good or bad. The Internet has definitely impacted many others lives and will definitely continue to impact mine!