Media: Surfing without a board

309899
So yeah. The internet is great. The concept of lightning speed web browsing and communication. I mean, when in your life do you see the fast paced evolution of what things used to be, improved by the technological means of electronics.

The internet is a great thing. The simplicity of it, yet the background story just boggles the mind. Is it really that easy to just call someone or go to a website where you may find everything that you will ever need? With several keystrokes and clicks, the internet has it's benefits. Surfing the web isn't just the only wonder that the Internet is capable of. You can communicate with Facebook, Yahoo, AIM and even with the slightest knowledge, one can talk to a friend or family member overseas.

The vast amounts of tasks with the help of Internet you are able to complete it is easily a great form of media. You can catch up with your favorite shows and re-watch previous games that you might've missed out on.

Internet has gave me a way to pass my time, and make my problems and thoughts from a exhausting day forgotten. At least, until I worry about homework and tomorrow.

The Internet is great.
Comment by kboards

I agree with this because you can surf the internet without a board. i like this because it explains alot about the internet.
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:06:57 PM