Media: A Realm of Distractions

nina55
Time passes by like it has been a year when I sit to do homework. Yet I dissipate no time to go to the computer to divulge myself to the unknown world of technology. Today I sit here to tell people why I like media and what role does it play in my life. Well right now this contrivance is helping me to communicate and tell people all around that Internet is something I cannot reside without. This screen, which seems to inscribe unknown letters, keeps me in its conspicuous light. The Google Chrome button is provoking me to set my mind off of this “work” and go to seek of its boundless treasures. I do so and right now I just updated my facebook status. I cannot help it but internet has become a daily habit of mine where I can go do just about anything I desire. For right now I just plan to conclude this and hasten to see what new music is in or to watch the drama episodes I missed. I never get tired of hooking on to the internet because you never know what the “guilty pleasure” has in store for us…
Comment by jordanbailey

Very Very well put!!!!! Even though it was short it still was good. You kept my attention the whole time. Great Job!!!!!!
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:12:12 PM
Comment by bree

i agree with this, sometimes people get addicted to the internet, i like how you put alot of details in this, and how you kept it short.
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:19:43 PM
Comment by ctruitt3

This is a very well put post.. It was short and to the point. nice job
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:26:34 PM
Comment by Tachea96

sounds very intellectual with a use of high vocabulary.. .. .. haha good job ( :
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:27:17 PM