Media: Social Media World Wide Web

pinkyboo96
Queens New York.
Pinky 13
Dear , diary ………….
Well the media is about Advertising media, Broadcast media, Digital media Electronic media, Hypermedia, Mass media, Multimedia, New media, News media, News media (United States)the news media of the United States of America, Print media, Published media, Social media, internet, and television.
I chose the internet because it impacted me both positively and negatively it allows me to do research, do my homework and talk to friends using Social media can take many different forms, including Internet forums, weblogs, social blogs, micro blogging, wikis, podcasts, photographs or pictures, video, rating and social bookmarking.
By applying a set of theories in the field of media research or One thing I like about the internet is that no matter what if I want to connect with my friends I can go on the internet, and use aim, Facebook, my space, twitter, check a blog make my own blog it may be a place where you can get yourself in trouble I actually experienced that before high school with one of my many friends well ex-friends.
With the internet you can check the weather 24hours a day and also check your daily horoscope and it is now a better and faster way for businesses and small consumers it also allows you to find jobs online, and if i want I can easily stay home and go to an online school without having the trouble of getting out of bed.
Comment by Khid Kash

I like how you said the positive and negative effects of the internet
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:42:03 PM