Media: Facebook Knows a lot About That

EZMMCA
Media is a source on which information can be is posted on for the public to see. Media is used to persuade, to inform, and to entertain. Today, media is found everywhere; Especially on the Internet.
Facebook is one of these sources of media out there. It is a social networking site on which you can disseminate propaganda, gain new knowledge, and get the scoop of the day. Customarily, Facebook would be the one of the first vicinities on which you would encounter new information on your interests or concerns. Facebook is a place of entertainment on which you can share videos, pictures, and website links.
From my experience, Facebook is both handy and beneficial. Facebook connected me to many friends and acquaintances. In my presumption, Facebook is purely meant for entertainment and recreation. Facebook is really a successful comedy fest in which everyone who attends has a phenomenal time. Facebook is one big joke that almost everyone loves hearing. Facebook isnt always great. Facebook has its bad sides.
Facebook, along with other social networking sites are open to cyber-bullying. Cyber-bullying occurs almost everyday all over the United States. On Facebook, there is also dangers of meeting dangerous people, for example criminals and pedophiles. Some other risks are computer security risks. For example, some sites that are linked to Facebook can infect the computer with viruses and other malware.
As you can see, Facebook is my preferable source of media. Facebook is relied on by millions of users worldwide. Facebook can inform, entertain, and persuade. It is used as a communication system by many people. Facebook knows, Facebook knows exactly what media is.
Comment by Ashley

I like how you showed the negative and postive side of Facebook.
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 1:55:49 PM
Comment by ferby444

Your contest entry is really good. It has nice grammar and very advanced vocabulary which is really nice. Great Work ! (:
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 1:56:26 PM
Comment by kid wavy

Excellent job on your essay. Your thoughts and ideas are well organized, and you used great grammar.
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:00:47 PM
Comment by Rani

I can agree somewhat well based on what I know about facebook because me personally i dont have a facebook, but you should have read over it a lot of times before posting because its type boring I stop reading after the third line I just coulden't take it anymore it needs lots of revising. How much does facebook impacts your life; everyday, once a month......
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:05:36 PM
Comment by andrea

I agree with you about facebook is a souce that millions of teens and adults use, such as myself. I rely on facebook to tell me whats going on in my town. Good job with your examples but you had a little of grammar error.
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:07:08 PM
Comment by Jenii

I like how your essay is done and its really good specially the part of <<Facebook>> I think you did a Good Job :)
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:21:55 PM
Comment by jordanbailey

this is good i am like how you let me know the dangerous things to stay away from on facebook and what is fun on there
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:23:48 PM
Comment by love is you!!!

I totally agree with what you are saying because facebook has everything and everybody is on it.
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:06:36 PM