Media: The Internet: I'm Nothing Without It

miker3633
The type of media that impacts my life the most is the internet. Because the internet is the place were you can get things done faster than using a book or something else. It makes life easier the internet is the most life changing and the most common type of media around everyone uses it. I use the internet for various reasons. I use it for research to get my home work done. And it can show me ads or the news while I’m researching. This also helps me because I can use email to check for messages from my school and messages from my friends. I use the internet mostly for two things that made it impact my life the most and these two things are play station network and face book. I use face book because it helps me stay in contact with my friends find out what is the home work for school when I’m absent from school. I also use it to stay in touch with my friends from my old school because I miss them very much and we don’t see each most of the time anymore and their like family to me since I been mostly with them my whole life . And this is a great way to stay in touch with them so we can let each other know that we are all still their for each other no matter what happens in life. I also use the internet for play station network so I can play video games over the internet with my friends and other people other the internet I can also message my friends over the network too friends from my high school and middle and elementary school and stay in touch with them and I’m addicted to playing on the network my parents keep telling me I’m going to be complete clueless in school and I’ll lose my vision. But I don’t really bother listening. The internet is what I use the most to do homework listen to music play video games and connect to my friends and I’m nothing without it .My life would be more boring without and I rely on it on for almost everything.This is how the internet impacts my life the most than any other type of media.

Comment by andrea

I agree I love using the internet.
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:16:52 PM
Comment by Rani

I totally agree with tihs blog finally something WORTH reading you did a really good job. How many times a day do you visit the internet a day.
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:30:14 PM
Comment by love is you!!!

True, but not true because you would still beable to live life without the internet, but great job.
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:13:47 PM