Media: The Internet Is The Way To Live The Life

KatFlo101
The Internet has got to be the best sort of media. Let’s get this straight. It’s basically a telephone, book, music player, film screen, work station, shopping mall, communication center,and television all in one Internet service. You wouldn’t be able to do all of that with a book or T.V., now would you? I’m basically saying that the Internet is the best and it is the type of media that had impacted my life the most.

The Cold War, a war between The United States Of America and The Union of Soviet Socialist Republic had spurred the idea of the Internet. In 1958, the idea went into effect. It was developed so the U.S. Military can be contacted about the network. Over a period of time, the Internet had spread rapidly circa the world. As of today, almost 2 billion people uses the Internet to communicate with others. It is fascinating how we can use the Internet. We can watch videos on multiple video websites, including the world-renowned YouTube. We can listen to music without using an actual music player or a radio. I would recommend iTunes or Pandora Radio. We can read books/mangas online. May I suggest Google Books or any other websites that will allow you to read them without buying the actual book/manga. Or would you prefer to actually buy it? Only you don’t have to go outside and waste your time going from store to store, trying to find what you really want. You can use eBay or Amazon to get the products you want for a bargain. Overall, the Internet was created for communication. There are social networks, such as Facebook, and Skype, where we can communicate with our families and friends without taking to them face-to-faces and collect information. Google is the website where we can get the most reliable information and it’s faster to get info from.

The Internet holds many websites that contains practically everything. How could I not get mesmerized by its modern utility? Me able to multi-task on there and basically do anything? Genius. It is because of the Internet that I’m able to do my work more rapidly than ever due to such websites like Google to type my work, and to get information. It is because of that, I’m able to talk to my companions. It is because of that, I’m able to be entertained 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There is not a day in my adolescent life where I was not on the Internet. Even if I’m not on my laptop, I can still access to the Internet with my phone, or in my case, my Nintendo DSi.

The genius service, the Internet had consumed me and thrown me in a vortex to the modern technical world. There is no way I can get out, since the Internet will stay around for ages until it reaches to its downfall.
Comment by Tachea96

I think this is an outstanding piece of work. You used higher level of vocabulary and went above and beyond of what was necessary ... good job ( :
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 1:59:03 PM
Comment by jordanbailey

this is very well typed and very well thought out good job
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:01:04 PM
Comment by jordanbailey

Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:02:01 PM
Comment by KatFlo101

Great I got comments and stars already. Im ready for more of course =)
Posted: Saturday, April 2, 2011 1:22:34 AM
Comment by Justina

I'm not too knowledgeable when it comes to 'bandwidth' and all that fancy interweb lingo, but I once read in TIMES Magazine that they predicted that by some year, the internet will be reduced to a global crawl. I mean, it makes sense with all the creation of new blogs, social networking accounts, and the rest. eeek, I hope they go through and delete unnecessary sites so the internet can continue to thrive so it can stay around for 'ages' as you say. :- )
Posted: Monday, April 4, 2011 7:48:34 AM
Comment by Hillary B.

good talking of internet background
Posted: Monday, April 4, 2011 10:36:51 PM