STAGE OF LIFE       Share Your Story       Coupons       Education Resources

Media: Inside My Xbox 360

Groove-Will
New York

Dear Xbox,
I love your Xbox 360 console; it has many features and has so much stuff to do doing your spare time or when you have fun. Your Xbox 360 console has so many features to offer such as, Xbox live and Xbox Marketplace. For an easy $10.00 a month and an internet connection, you can play your favorite Xbox 360 game online with your friends or unknown players. On the Xbox 360 console you can also watch your favorite DVD or listen to your favorite cd. The Xbox 360 has a hard drive attached to it and if it doesn’t you can buy one but, the hard drive allows you to burn your favorite movies or all of your favorite songs to save. On Xbox live you can go to marketplace and see the new games that’s coming out and play demo’s to new things that’s coming out on Xbox Marketplace. Xbox 360’s also have wireless controllers which can be taken anywhere around the game & still work. Xbox 360 also has live avatar characters which you can create to look like yourself and every game you play your avatar will be your person you choose. The Xbox 360 has a impact on my life because every day I play the Xbox and its part of my life. The graphics are so real and it’s like you’re really watching it in real life. If my Xbox 360 got broken I would hurry up and get it fixed or buy a new one. I really can’t live without some type of game system and especially a Xbox 360.
Rate this:
Comment by kboards

I agree with this statment because xbox console has features and graphics.
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:00:53 PM
Rate this:
Comment by ctruitt3

I agree because xbox has many features and graphics
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:06:10 PM
Rate this:
Comment by kid wavy

After writing/typing your work you should take time afterwards to edit and revise.
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:08:38 PM
Rate this:
Comment by Ms. Jenkins

I think you should not repeat your first sentence more than once.
but over all i think you did Great.:)
- Zayda
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:15:37 PM
Rate this:
Comment by Rani

I kinda agree your post it's okay. How many times a day do you play your x-box.
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:15:37 PM
Rate this:
Comment by LadiiCort

I disagree because a PS3 wayyyy better than a Xbox 360. What's your favortie game to play.?
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:48:22 PM
Rate this:

About StageofLife.comAbout Us:  StageofLife.com is a free blogging and writing community for high school students that allows teens the opportunity to share their personal stories and essays in an online life journal via their free Stage of Life account.  Check out our national Teen Trend Reports, and make sure to explore the writing contests for high school students, inspirational videos for teens, statistics about students, quotes about high school, and other resources about High School here on StageofLife.com.  Register to start your free writing profile, share an essay about your life, and help us change the world, one story at a time.  If you are a teacher - review our Language Arts Teaching Resources.

Writing Contest Archive - Students

Writing Contests and Teen Trend Reports

StageofLife.com Student Writing Contests

Below you will find all of the monthly writing contests and teen trend reports from the last five years hosted by StageofLife.com.  Our dedication to digital literacy efforts have reached over 1,000,000 students and teachers in the last half decade, received mention on TIME.com, and features in the news.  Feel free to click through and read the top essay submissions from any given month.  StageofLife.com is honored to be one of the most-visited writing contests for students in the world.  We love working with you as we celebrate the journey as life-long readers and writers...

2016 Writing Contests

Writing Contest for High School Students

2015 Writing Contests

2014 Writing Contests

2013 Writing Contests

2012 Writing Contests

2011 Writing Contests

2010 Writing Contests

Stage of Life Mission Statement

Find Us on Facebook      Follow Us on Twitter     Read our Founder's Blog

StageofLife.com was launched in 2009 as the premier destination for people of all ages to find information, coupons, and stories about one of ten key stage of life transitions:  high school, college, on my own, wedding, married without children, having a baby, home ownership, parenting, grand parenting, and empty nest/retirement.  Nearly 1 million visitors come to the site each year to find information about their stage of life.  Stage of Life users (teens, college students, Millennials, Gen Y, Gen X, and Baby Boomers) can also share and archive their life stories via their Stage of Life profile page.  Specialized content includes statistics, quotes, videos, financial tips, coupons, news, writing contests, and more tailored to each of the 10 life stages featured.  My Life Rewards® is the free discount program for all Stage of Life users, readers and writers dedicated to providing printable coupons and coupon codes tailored towards each stage of life.

Terms of Service and Privacy