Media: Inside My Xbox 360

Groove-Will
New York

Dear Xbox,
I love your Xbox 360 console; it has many features and has so much stuff to do doing your spare time or when you have fun. Your Xbox 360 console has so many features to offer such as, Xbox live and Xbox Marketplace. For an easy $10.00 a month and an internet connection, you can play your favorite Xbox 360 game online with your friends or unknown players. On the Xbox 360 console you can also watch your favorite DVD or listen to your favorite cd. The Xbox 360 has a hard drive attached to it and if it doesn’t you can buy one but, the hard drive allows you to burn your favorite movies or all of your favorite songs to save. On Xbox live you can go to marketplace and see the new games that’s coming out and play demo’s to new things that’s coming out on Xbox Marketplace. Xbox 360’s also have wireless controllers which can be taken anywhere around the game & still work. Xbox 360 also has live avatar characters which you can create to look like yourself and every game you play your avatar will be your person you choose. The Xbox 360 has a impact on my life because every day I play the Xbox and its part of my life. The graphics are so real and it’s like you’re really watching it in real life. If my Xbox 360 got broken I would hurry up and get it fixed or buy a new one. I really can’t live without some type of game system and especially a Xbox 360.
Comment by kboards

I agree with this statment because xbox console has features and graphics.
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:00:53 PM
Comment by ctruitt3

I agree because xbox has many features and graphics
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:06:10 PM
Comment by kid wavy

After writing/typing your work you should take time afterwards to edit and revise.
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:08:38 PM
Comment by Ms. Jenkins

I think you should not repeat your first sentence more than once.
but over all i think you did Great.:)
- Zayda
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:15:37 PM
Comment by Rani

I kinda agree your post it's okay. How many times a day do you play your x-box.
Comment by LadiiCort

I disagree because a PS3 wayyyy better than a Xbox 360. What's your favortie game to play.?
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:48:22 PM