Media: Why Facebook is My Source of Media

jazzi_16
Rochester,New York
Do you ever get off of Facebook? No mom I don’t Facebook is a way that I can communicate with my family and or friends that a distant from me. I can communicate with them by posting things or writing on their wall. But if I want to have a private conversation with them I feel it best if you can send a person a private message, which will show up in his or her private inbox, similar to an e-mail message. What else do you do? Facebook to me is everything that I need it tells me the latest gossip and or news about what’s going on in the world right now. It also tells you about the latest fashion that is going to come out and where it will hits stores first. However it can remind you of upcoming events that your family or friends are having or it can also remind you of birthdays on the day or upcoming birthdays. It is also, can be like a diary that you and your friends can share and no one can see unless you let them. Also, they have fun games that you can interact with people for example the game that most people like was Mafia war. Some people say that Facebook is no good you don’t do or learn nothing from it but I disagree with that because it is one of my main sources that I use it tells and teach me new thing. But I’m not saying that Facebook is my life I just saying that it’s a main part of my life today.
Comment by ferby444

Awwww Jazzy that essay was cute. It had a couple spelling errors but all together i really liked it. I think you could of spent more time on it to make it more descrptive and whatever else but it was pretty good. Good Job jazmere ! (:
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:40:38 PM