Media: The Way Music Moves Me

AmTimTim
In my everyday life I listen to music 24/07. I love music! It's my escape when I'm annoyed, sad, upset, happy or even excited.
I love music so much because it says some of the things I can't find the words to say. Music effects me so much because & it's the foundation of most of my friendships. We all randomly sing & dance in class &start laughing. It's mostly me &some of my closest friends (Shellann, Amani, Kiana, T'yana, Tiera, Kristina, & Ariana). I love them so much; they always know how to make me laugh when I'm sad by singing or acting stupid. Especially Tiera & Kristina. They're my "tone deaf twins".
There's so many different styles of music, I never know which one to choose. I listen to almost everything. If I can dance, or sing along to it, it's good music to my ears. Pop, Rock, Rap, R&B, & Hip-Hop music has changed from the early 90s to the 21st Century. I like to sing to my parents generation kind of music, but when I randomly sing a old old old song I feel old just because I know it. But I actually like their music.
Everywhere I go someone's playing music. My friends act like COMPLETE FOOLS when we're walking down Jamaica Avenue. Randomly dancing & singing, which we call it "Public Choir". I think it's hilarious. But the way the act is okay because I know that they're being themselves.
Almost every song we know has a dance to it like Teach Me How To Dougie by Cali Swag District, Cat Daddy by The Rej3ctz, and Do The John Wall by Lil Chuckie. We think the dances are stupid but we do them anyways and always make it fun randomly dancing and singing because it's what we love.
I'm a dancer & a singer, it's what I want to do when I grow up. So why not start now? It's worth a shot. But I love slow, serene music that makes you want to cry when you really listen to the lyrics.
MUSIC IS WHO I AM...IT'S WHAT I LOVE...AND THIS IS THE WAY MUSIC MOVES ME...