Media: People use media to connect with each other in many different ways

katherineguzman
People use different media's every day its a big way to keep them self's updated of what's going on all over the world and also to keep connected with there friends and family's that are really far away. As generations passed by until today it has advanced more and more, and theres something new and better as the years go by.this gives a positive and also negative impact in mostly kids and teens that use it for hours a day. Music is one of the most popular ways people relate, and connect to there life's but mostly every one in the world listens to music.

Teenagers listen to an average of nearly 2.5 hours of music per day. Nearly 9 out of 10 adolescents and teens have an MP3 player or a compact disc player in their bedrooms.The number jumped to 14 percent for rock songs, 20 percent for R&B and hip-hop songs, 36 percent for country songs and 77 percent for rap songs. Even though that sounds like its not something out of the ordinary,but One in three popular songs contains explicit references to drug or alcohol use.
Music is one of the ways people relax, show there feelings and show there mood. There are sow many types of music that we don't even know them all. There are billions of artists and there are at least on favorite artist or more that someone loves to listen to. Music is not only use at party's and at house or on a road trip its also use at school, its probably one of the best ways kids can remember and learn, hard words or even a strategy also its a negative impact because music is not always expressed nicely and sometimes they even mention drug's and sometimes its exposed to teens witch there actions might be to try it them selfs.
The type of media that impacts my life the most is music because i listen to it every day for at least 4 or even more hours it relaxes me and also gives me energy to do all my chores around the house and also to be active.This media is probably, the most popular in my life because theres a song for every mood i have and when I'm in a bad mood theres a song that could cheer me up.Since i was little i was also so-rounded by music and i was in a little group with some of my friends and we always entered the talent show and when i heard the music it was the most beautiful thing i have ever heard and music will always be apart of my life.
Even though music has some bad influence we have to be smart and not get carried away by what we hear and make smart choices and theres always a lesson learned in each song u just have to make it your own.