Media: My Life From TV

Shaun D.C 1
New York Most of my life and info comes from my Television my tv gives me everything important like the news for instance because without tv we'll never know anything about anything so that is why tv is my life. Furthermore life without the important things would be very terrible very terrible indeed we wouldn't know if a disaster was going to hit a certain or if one actual did hit one like Japan for instance
Comment by kboards

This could be way better. it doen't make any sense. What if their wasn't any televison.
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:32:04 PM
Comment by Shaun D.C 1

Then we wouldn't know about anything then we would have to listen to the radio to get it if we didn't have the radio then we would have to get it from other people who would know about anything at the present time it happened
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 5:55:17 PM
Comment by Khid Kash

I like your post because if it wasn't any television that would be considered a natural disaster
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:01:32 PM
Comment by anthony hymes

What would happen if there was no tvs? What would what you do?You did a great job i liked it but you did make a couple of mistakes but it was still great.
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:04:22 PM
Comment by symye666

The begining starts off well, but did you finish???I feel like your missing something considering the fact that you left off with "for instance..." Also, If I didn't read you tittle I'd have no clue what form of media you were talking about. Lastly, you have several long run-ons and many grammatical errors. In the future have someone proof read you work.
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:09:10 PM
Comment by JPaige1

I agree with the fact that tv is essential, but I'm really unsure if you really answered the question why this media really impacted your life. You danced around the topic. I guess it seems incomplete. Do you really know if TV impacts your life as much as you think it does?
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:10:38 PM
Comment by JordanJ

I agree with this completly, without tv we wouldn't be able to know if something bad was going to happen or other important events happening. What other type of media impacts hyou the most??
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:20:12 PM
Comment by Liviee585

your writing was good and everything, but the tv isn't always right and you shouldn't always depend n it. What if the television was never invented ?? Where would you get your info from then ?
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:26:32 PM
Comment by Shaun D.C 1

@ JordanJ:Facebook
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:27:34 PM
Comment by Shaun D.C 1

@Evan Exactly
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:28:39 PM
Comment by love is you!!!

I can't really agree with your essay, because I don"t really enjoy watching t.v. to much. It would be nice if you would have wrote more.
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:33:44 PM
Comment by ladiibreezy01

this is way to short and with almost no infomation. if like you dont like what your talkin bout. tell people how you really feel like what if you computer didnt exsist?
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:49:22 PM