Medi: PS3

anthony hymes
New York
The ps3 affects my life in a plethora of ways. One way is that I play it all day and sometimes all night. I love the games that you make for the Ps3.Most of the games is very addicting. Some games I like are Madden11, NBA2k11, and Call of Duty Black Opps. There are many things good about the ps3. Sometimes I play it when I am bored and need something to do. Every time I play the game I have a great time with friends and family. When we play the game we laugh and have a great time. We talk junk to each other till somebody wins.
One thing I like about the Ps3 is that it is always fun to play with friends and family. Another good thing is that even if you can’t have anybody over you could play them and talk to them online. When you play online it is the funniest. You also could enjoy yourself on the ps3 by downloading movies and music. The ps3 helps you save money. One thing I think the ps3 should is make more brain teaser games. I think that if they make more games that requires school knowledge that might help us be ready for big test and study .I also think that if they make more educational more kids grades would improve. I think that it would help people in school a lot. It might help us get ready for regents and other big test.
As you can see the Ps3 could do some things better but also has already done a lot of things .I really do think that making more education games would kids get ready for college. All in all I think that the ps3 is a good system but could improve.

Comment by Khid Kash

Why didnt you explain how you stop playing
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:27:37 PM
Comment by Shameal

Madden is my favorite game as well. What game system did you play before PS3 came out?
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:30:27 PM
Comment by Shaun D.C 1

Well I must say um not offence but I hate black opps al ot sorry anyway just like you I have a ps3

Now what would happen if we didn't have one?
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:38:30 PM
Comment by Vicki320

I disagree with your games. But you did a good job :)
What other games do you play?
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:40:36 PM