Media: Where Would I Be Without the Internet?

kid wavy

Media: With Out the internet where would we be?[/center]

A form of media that impacts my life the most is the internet. The internet is global systems of interconnected computer networks serve billions of users worldwide. Virtually any type of information in the world can be accessed through the internet. Every single day the internet and I interact like two best friends. As soon as I wake up in the I check my phone in the morning the internet prepares the most up to date national and international news feeds, like a mother prepares her children breakfast. With the slide of the screen I get l mutual updates on the latest news of my friends and colleagues, with the latest buzz and gossip.

Even though the internet is an extremely important part of my life, it sometimes can get me into trouble when I act very reckless, though when I do use it for its real purpose, for instance researching for a project or assignment. It has major positive results.

The internet can be the best thing that ever happened to humans and it can also be the worst, it just depends on how it’s used. No matter what though without the internet I have no idea where I would be.
Comment by bree

i like your usage of words, and how well organized your contest entry is. Good job .
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:31:00 PM
Comment by kboards

I agree with this because media does have a impact on person's life. Good Job!
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:50:40 PM
Comment by ctruitt3

Nice job.. I like the way you used your words and your details were well organized
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:51:55 PM
Comment by jazzi_16

i agree with your source of media and i feel that you had a great idea and you did a good job
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:55:36 PM
Comment by ladiibreezy01

i really like your essay and useage of words. i do agree with some of the things you said. there was minor mistakes but you point of veiw was strong and the metaphores you used were great!! =) question: is there anything else you would use for your media?
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 5:56:37 PM
Comment by symye666

I love the usage of high vocabulary and this paper has plenty of it. Great Job!!!:)
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:14:23 PM
Comment by symye666

Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:14:57 PM
Comment by JordanJ

Good job, ilike the words you used and how organized your essay was. What other type of media effects you.
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:15:50 PM
Comment by Precious

I agree because the internet does help people keep up with the lattest news and storys world round. What is your favorite web site?
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:25:05 PM
Comment by Ms. Jenkins

this was very procedures. a lot of information
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 7:54:59 PM